Malay Wedding Venue @ Singapore and its website, www.malayweddingvenue.com (the “Website”), are operated by Malay Wedding Venue (the “Company”).
The Company respects your personal information provided by you to the Company for personal identification purposes (“Personal Information”). The Company is committed to complying with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 under the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information (such as your name, email address, home or mailing address, telephone number, gender, and age) that you provide by completing forms on the Website, including if you register as a user of the Website, receive our newsletter, upload or submit any material via the Website, request any information or enter into any competition or promotion we provide;
- In connection with your account, your log-in, and password details;
- Details of any transactions made by you through the Website;
- Communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Website and its content
- Information from surveys, promotions, and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the Website, if you choose to respond to, or participate in them;
- Details of your visits to the Website, the resources you access, and any data you download;
- Technical information from your mobile device relating to the services you receive.
You are under no obligation to provide the information to the Company. However, if you choose to withhold the information or to revoke permission for the Company to receive the information, the Company may be unable to provide certain aspects of its services to you.
By providing the Company with any information relating to a third party (e.g. information of your firms, spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you represent to the Company that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide the Company with their information for the respective purposes.
How do we store your information?
The Company uses a third-party hosting provider, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations both in and outside of Singapore. The Company maintains control of your information. The Company protects your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
How do we use your information?
All Personal Information collected is used for the purposes of sales of products or provision of related services and marketing services by the Company which includes offers and promotions offered, other offers and promotions from the third party merchants that it co-operates with to provide benefits to its members in relation to its products or services, conducting research or analysis to better understand your shopping, spending and /or other preferences, designing new and/or enhancing existing services or products.
You may make correction requests concerning your Personal Information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, subject to the verification of your identity.
If you have provided the Company with your Personal Information, you may receive promotional materials from the Company from time to time. If you do not want to receive future promotional emails from the Company, please click “unsubscribe” in the promotion email. For any inquiries or assistance, please email email@example.com
Although the Company’s Website may contain links to other websites, the Company does not endorse or have any control over the contents of other websites and does not take responsibility for the privacy policies and practices of other third-party websites.
Visiting our Website from outside Singapore
European Union Privacy Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) (also known as GDPR), if you are an individual protected by the GDPR you may have certain rights as a data subject. To request information about or avail yourself of those rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GDPR Request” in the subject line. In the email please describe, with specificity, the GDPR right you are requesting assistance with. Please note additional information may be requested prior to initiation of a request and that we reserve the right to charge a fee with respect to certain requests. Upon completion of our review, you will be notified if your request has been granted, denied, or exemptions apply.